Wednesday, October 20, 2010

These are the days of our lives


Stoplight Creeper

Guy (trying violently to get my attention out of his window): Hi, I’m feeling kinky tonight… Do you know where there is a male strip club?
Me: No, I am new to Atlanta.  I am not really familiar with a lot of places yet!
Guy: Well, what about straight strip clubs?
Me: Umm…Clairmont Lounge is the only one I have even heard of?  Sorry!
Guy: Well, would you be willing to sell me your panties?
Me: NO! Sorry, I happen to like the underwear I’m wearing right now.

(June says I should have explored how much he was willing to pay, but I buy nice underwear for a reason, and you are not it Mr. Questionable Sexuality)

….Atlanta, you bring such entertainment to us on a moment to moment basis.

Loving our lives,

Salli

No comments:

Post a Comment