Thursday, October 28, 2010

Best Rebound Spot (On a Wednesday!)



Hooking up with a drummer from a internationally known touring band may be the best rebound hook up I’ve ever heard of. Also, Wednesdays at MJQ will be the best work out you’ll ever have, and it’s significantly cheaper than joining a gym.

Although Salli and I have been conducting very serious and accurate research regarding the male situations at various locations around Atlanta, we’re actually relatively newly single. We had been casually dating a couple of guys (that may or may not have been mentioned previously). Granted, both of our relationships only lasted a few minutes, but I considered us on the rebound. However, after dropping off the Drummer at his tour bus at 5:30AM (they were off to Nashville), I couldn’t help but energetically and enthusiastically do the ‘I win’ dance all the way home. I also couldn’t help the huge ass grin on my face. Ooo whee, he was gorgeous. And famous!* Salli and I have also decided that Wednesday nights are the best nights to go to MJQ. No cover, $2 PBR tall boys, and apparently band members. Grab a bottle of champagne, or drink of choice, and venture over the MJQ around 11:30ish. It’s prime time, and the place is jumpin’. Don’t worry about Thursday mornings…it’s all good.

Truly,

June

Have you met us?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment