Sunday, December 19, 2010

My complementing post on compliments


My complementing post on compliments (see Grammar). So I decided to be more complimenting in my day to day activities and consequently this has lead to some interesting experiences (ie banning ourselves from Moes and Joes). One of my best friends from college, NoPantsMan, is currently visiting Atlanta, and just yesterday night we splurged a bit and went to Dub the Halls at the Masquerade. The handful of naked and promiscuously dressed attendees made it obvious that a great majority were having a lot of natural fun. So when a casually, but well-dressed beautiful creature magically appeared behind me, my attention immediately shifted from thrusting my upper body forward and waving my entire dominant arm to a maniacal beat. He had superbly structured face. And so I told him about it. However, once I actually turned and faced him, his entire aura strengthened. Lo and behold, oh miracle nights, oh heavenly masquerade, it was the real life diplomat and representative of Adrien Brody. Yes. Adrien Brody. And so I told him. I honestly didn’t have the intention of using this as a pick-up line (honestly), so I turned around and continued getting jiggy with my friends. However, after a few moments, he approached me and asked if I would like to dance. Helllooo Adrien. 


Elated,
June

No comments:

Post a Comment